Tuesday 14 February 2012

Don Tom, Nigerian artiste, performs with Akon


Music megastar Akon and one of the fastest rising Nigerian musicians DonTom Putuputu rocked the stage yesterday in faraway Gabon, Nollywoodgossip is exclusively reporting.

The concert which started by 6:30pm was for the Nation’s Cup final in Libreville.
Speaking to Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia) from Gabon, DonTom, whose new video of the hit song I don see my wife is still rocking Nigeria, says:
“The show was a success. Very great. Africa felt like bringing down the Stadium’s building. In fact, it’s really heartwarming!”
On performing with Akon, visibly excited DonTom says:
“Performing with him tonight, I feel very great. If you listen to my flow in putuputu you will feel the influence of Akon. Collaboration with him is the next big thing coming up. I thank God and feel so blessed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment